We look forward to once again Chairing the upcoming ETP Forum on Thursday, November 29th at The New York Athletic Club. All event information is up on the event website at and registration is here:
Now let's meet our terrific slate of speakers…….
- Ronnie Shah, Head of US Quantitative Strategy, Deutsche Bank
- Mike Castino, Senior Vice President, U.S. Bancorp Fund Services
- Henry Hoffman, Partner, SL Advisors
- Tony Barchetta, Founder & CIO, Salt Financial
- Denise Coursey, President, The Advisor, Motley Fool Funds
- Matt Bielski, Founder & CEO Defiance ETFs
- Joel Hollenbeck, VP – Knowledge and Learning, John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Ayan Bhattacharya, Dept. of Economics & Finance, Baruch College
- Henry Hu, Allan Shivers Chair in Law of Banking and Finance, U of Texas at Austin School of Law
- Ronnee Ades, Master of Quantitative Finance Program, Rutgers Business School
- Vladyslav Sushko, Economist, Committee on the Global Financial System, Bank for International Settlements
- Herb Blank, Senior Consultant, Global Finesse
- Daniel Stier, CFA, ASA, Director, Investment Strategy, Northwestern Mutual
- Raghu Ramachandran, Head of Insurance Asset Channel, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Lynn Ryan, Managing Director, Portfolio Management, Conning
- Jayesh Bhansali, Head of Global Derivatives and Quant FI Portfolio Management, TIAA (Retired)
- Jim Pacetti, Director of Marketing, ETF Global
- Jeffrey Scott, Deputy General Manager, Virtual Research Center, WorldQuant
- Conor Platt, CEO, Confluence Capital
- John Jacobs, Executive Director, Center for Financial Markets, Georgetown University
- Lance McGray, MD, Head of ETF Product, Advisors Asset Management
- Scott Szever, Exchange Traded Products, Intercontinental Exchange|NYSE
- Jay Hatfield, Founder, CEO & Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure Capital Advisors
- Patrick Schramm, Regional Vice President, ETF RIA East, Van Eck
- John Davi, Founder & CIO, Astoria Portfolio Advisors
- Matthew Tuttle, CEO &CIO, Tuttle Tactical Management
- Bartt Kellerman, Founder, Battle of the Quants
- Solomon Shields, Product Manager, Analytics Hub, Nasdaq
- Asaf Abramovich, Managing Partner – Head of Product, DUAL Technologies
- Suzanne Cook, CEO & Co-Founder, Ainstein
- Jeremie Capron, Director of Research, Robo Global
- Eric Balchunas, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Stephen Mathai-Davis, Chief Investment Officer & Managing Member, Quantamize
- Emil Tarazi, Founder & Chief Data Scientist, ETF Logic
- Gerard Andrews CPM, SVP, Wealth Management Advisor, Merrill Lynch
- Mike Cronan, President of Marketing Services, Exchange Traded Concepts
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for reading ETF Global Perspectives!
ETFG 21 Day Free Trial:
Assumptions, opinions and estimates constitute our judgment as of the date of this material and are subject to change without notice. ETF Global LLC (“ETFG”) and its affiliates and any third-party providers, as well as their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents (collectively ETFG Parties) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of any information, including ratings and rankings and are not responsible for errors and omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and ETFG Parties shall have no liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions therein, regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. ETFG PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. In no event shall ETFG Parties be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the information contained in this document even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
ETFG ratings and rankings are statements of opinion as of the date they are expressed and not statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, hold, or sell any securities or to make any investment decisions. ETFG ratings and rankings should not be relied on when making any investment or other business decision. ETFG’s opinions and analyses do not address the suitability of any security. ETFG does not act as a fiduciary or an investment advisor. While ETFG has obtained information from sources they believe to be reliable, ETFG does not perform an audit or undertake any duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information it receives.
This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument. Securities, financial instruments or strategies mentioned herein may not be suitable for all investors. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith, are subject to change without notice, and are only correct as of the stated date of their issue. Prices, values, or income from any securities or investments mentioned in this report may fall against the interests of the investor and the investor may get back less than the amount invested. Where an investment is described as being likely to yield income, please note that the amount of income that the investor will receive from such an investment may fluctuate. Where an investment or security is denominated in a different currency to the investor's currency of reference, changes in rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of or from that investment to the investor.