With our inaugural virtual investment challenge well under way, we would like to recognize those students who boast the top performing portfolios as of last Friday's first rebalancing:
- Matt Pagnotta - University of Pittsburgh
- Teng Long Ho - University of New South Wales (Australia)
- James Budd - State University of New York at Geneseo
- Samuel Bauer - Baruch College (CUNY)
- Shane Sutera - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Of the 279 different ETFs selected in our contestants' portfolios, the following Issuers stand out in popularity:
- iShares - 60 products
- State Street - 36 products
- Powershares - 26 products
- ProShares - 23 products
- Vanguard - 23 products
- Direxion - 19 products
Enrollment for our Spring edition begins on Monday, November 16th and ends Friday, February 12th. The performance period will commence on Monday February 15th. For more information, please visit www.etfportfoliochallenge.com.
Thank you for reading ETF Global Perspectives!