Fall 2015 ETP Forum-NYC
Friday, November 20th – The New York Athletic Club
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, November 20, 2015
New York Athletic Club
180 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Attend the premier conference within the fast growing Exchange-Traded-Fund arena!
With roughly $2 Trillion in U.S. listed ETF assets, the demand from the Financial Advisor and Institutional communities continues to grow for what many hail as the investment vehicle of the future. With ETFs providing access to markets that were formerly available to institutions, what’s the best way of positioning portfolios for 2016?
· Chris Romano, Director of Research, ETF Global
· Kevin O’Leary, Shark Tank/O’Shares
· Matthew Fronczke, Director, kasina Research
· Andrew Chanin, Founder, PureFunds
· Joe Anthony, President, Financial Services Gregory FCA
· Carlos Diez, CEO, MarketGrader Capital
· Eric Alexander, Partner, Mad and Wall
· Lisa Jane O'Neil, President, LJOPR Communications
· Jason Trennert, Managing Partner, Strategas Research Partners
· Michael Jabara, Head of ETF/CEF Research, Morgan Stanley
· Karl Snyder, Chief Market Strategist, Garden State Securities
· Jason Nicastro, AVP - Research, LPL Financial
· Chris Orlando, CEO, Elite Advisor Consulting
· Michael Pellman Rowland, Morgan Stanley WM
· Peter Meizels, Senior Vice President/Investments, Stifel
· Steven Kreichman, Head of Americas Index Wealth Advisory and Channel Management, MSCI
· John Cole Scott, CIO, Closed-End Fund Advisors
See you there!
Click here to REGISTER
Accepted for six hours of CFA, CFP, CIMA® CE Credit for attendees.
Intended exclusively for financial professionals and is closed to the public.