Understand More, Invest Better
The biggest players in ETF investing have come to rely on us to stay ahead of the market, recognize trends and capitalize on opportunities. Now through Seeking Alpha's Marketplace, the rest of the investment community can get that same advantage. Our new subscription service makes ETPs more transparent and accessible to investors of all sizes. Here’s what you can expect when you subscribe:
· One-on-One Research Analyst Access: All new subscribers can speak with our team of researcher experts to discuss ETFs, market trends and how ETF data can work for you.
· Research Analysis & Commentary (Timing Varies): Research and analysis on ETFs derived from our data, as market conditions change and we develop new insights.
· ETF Global Select List (Weekly): The ETFs rated most highly for the week by our proprietary ETFG Quant Model, segmented by Sector, Geographic Region and Strategy.
· Liquidation Watch List (Monthly): Tracks the ETFs in danger of liquidation, as determined by our model’s three-factor analysis, which considers an ETF’s assets under management, age, and fund performance.
· ETF Global Dynamic Model Portfolio Rebalance Commentary (Quarterly): Each ETFG Dynamic Model Portfolio is composed of the top ETFs as ranked by the ETF Global Quant model. The universe of U.S.-listed equity ETFs is reviewed by the ETFG Quant model daily and represents the broadest range of industry groups, sectors and geographic regions.
In addition, we plan to expand our offerings on the Seeking Alpha Marketplace to incorporate more data and analysis in the future, so be sure to check back regularly.
Access to ETF Global’s Seeking Alpha Marketplace costs $50 per month -- but if you act quickly, you can save 33% off of the cost. You’ll save $100 if you sign up for a full year’s worth of service, which costs $500, instead of the usual $600 for 12 months at the $50 per month rate.
And to celebrate the grand opening of ETF Global’s service on Seeking Alpha Marketplace, we’re knocking another $100 off the annual cost, bringing it down to $400 -- just a little more than $1 per day. But that offer only stands until June 22, so act quickly!
Thanks for reading ETF Global Perspectives!
Assumptions, opinions and estimates constitute our judgment as of the date of this material and are subject to change without notice. ETF Global LLC (“ETFG”) and its affiliates and any third-party providers, as well as their directors, officers, shareholders, employees or agents (collectively ETFG Parties) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or timeliness of any information, including ratings and rankings and are not responsible for errors and omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and ETFG Parties shall have no liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions therein, regardless of the cause, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. ETFG PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE In no event shall ETFG Parties be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the information contained in this document even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
ETFG ratings and rankings are statements of opinion as of the date they are expressed and not statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, hold, or sell any securities or to make any investment decisions. ETFG ratings and rankings should not be relied on when making any investment or other business decision. ETFG’s opinions and analyses do not address the suitability of any security. ETFG does not act as a fiduciary or an investment advisor. While ETFG has obtained information from sources they believe to be reliable, ETFG does not perform an audit or undertake any duty of due diligence or independent verification of any information it receives.
This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other financial instrument. Securities, financial instruments or strategies mentioned herein may not be suitable for all investors. Any opinions expressed herein are given in good faith, are subject to change without notice, and are only correct as of the stated date of their issue. Prices, values, or income from any securities or investments mentioned in this report may fall against the interests of the investor and the investor may get back less than the amount invested. Where an investment is described as being likely to yield income, please note that the amount of income that the investor will receive from such an investment may fluctuate. Where an investment or security is denominated in a different currency to the investor's currency of reference, changes in rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income